Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The cycle is going to end...soon

Aloha! I am back from the week-long holiday. Well, I had a great time at those places except having to endure the irritating unattended calls from idiots...gahhh, and I am back to work tomorrow. Sad case!

You know, one of the many reasons I went for the short vacation was to get answers to some of the questions I had in mind previously. I was busy exploring almost every corner of the places I went to, and at the same time, I was thinking....and thinking....and thinking.

In these 2-3 months, I knew I was actually going in circles and there was no end to the cycle. In fact, I wasn't happy at all as yours truly was not even moving anywhere from where I started. It obviously doesn't feel good when one is stagnant at a place, without any progress or improvement at all. Some people call it a comfort zone but I wouldn't even want to use that term because I am 100% sure I am not even feeling comfortable.

So, I was actually going in circles and I kept wondering when will the cycle end. After so much of deep thoughts, I guess I have a much clearer answer now. The cycle is going to end soon and the next phase shall begin thereafter. This will be what I am looking forward to this coming new year. I hope it won't take too long...

Anyway, I hope it's not too late to wish you "Merry Christmas!" :)

No comments: