Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The difference between today and yesterday

I can't believe that 2007 has ended! It still feels like December but last night, within just minutes, we had to say goodbye to the previous year and greet the new year with *hopefully* a much stronger faith, with the hope that everything would turn out good. Last year was a mix of good and bad for me. And since 2008 has arrived, I have more than enough reasons to move forward, where I would push myself to progress into the next phase of my life. Well, of course it is easier said than done....but I guess I've had enough.

I was probably thinking too much today. I was physically with the other half, but mentally...I didn't know where my brain went to. It was blank at a moment, and full of deep thoughts the next minute. Of course I was still listening to the things he said but a certain percentage of me was rather too occupied with some issues. (Sorry Dear, I know you got a bit annoyed with that...)

I don't know what's wrong with me but it's been this way for the past few weeks...and the effects have since gone deeper and deeper. It seems like it is getting more and more serious. Perhaps, I already know the answer. I knew what to do already...but when will the actual actions be taken? It ain't an easy task! ...but I guess, it's been dragging for too long already. In fact, I've gotten sick of the whole situation coz I just can't seem to move from where I am and all you see is just the rants I leave here. Gahhhh!!

Oops! I forgot to wish you "Happy New Year" before I start grumbling here. Hehe! Hope this year will shower us with the best things in life.


3 comments:

VerNch said...

So what are your NY resolution? haha i didnt even know you are studying or working now... Lost contact!

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hi Vern...

Long time no chat! How have you been? So sorry that I've gone MIA for so long already. I've been busy with the bloody job...but I'm planning to change job soon. Hehe...

NY resolutions? As usual, I have a lot! You should know better lah...I've always had big big dreams! :P

What about you? Doing good? Still in the advertising industry?

Take care and keep in touch! :)

VerNch said...

i'm attached with 1 Utama Management now. You know... the shopping complex thingy... still touching little bit on advertising. Well, see you in msn.