Sunday, January 27, 2008

1 decision vs 3 options = big headache

I'm back...

The other day, while waiting for the ultrasound and endoscopy, it really felt like waiting for death. Hehe. Sorry, but it really felt that way! I spent 2 days in the hospital and the result was ok.... Erm, just erosion found on the wall of my stomach, but the pain was way too much to bear, which is why I ended up in the hospital having a thin instrument called the endoscope traveling all the way from my mouth into the stomach! Eewwww... And the only reaction I got from the doctor was, "Ohhh...it's nothing serious!" and he just kept smiling! -.-

Anyway, I'm back at home now....with lots of medicine to take. :( For the time being, no spicy and sour food. Hidup sudah jadi tak bermakna! :( :(

You know, while in the hospital, I really can't help thinking about my options. Well, I had lots of time and there was nothing much that can be done...other than reading my book. While chatting with the aunty beside me at the ward, she was talking about her niece who works in XX. We chatted on a lot of topics and I even gave her my contacts when she said her niece's company wants to hire people.

See? Seems like yours truly is getting more and more desperate! I hate being desperate but the problem is, I am still so bloody confused. Should I proceed? When? Now, next week or next month? Where? Option A, B or C?

I know I've been ranting about the same damn thing for the past one month or so, but the decision still lies in my own hands. What to do now? ...and when I found that I have a total of 194 unread emails during my two days' absence, I become even more desperate and can't stop forcing myself to make the decision! I guess this is one of the drawbacks of being an adult coz I can't remember being stuck in such a situation before. *Ouch*

No comments: