Saturday, January 12, 2008

The big event is coming soon!

Some time ago, I blogged about the excitement and joy of other people's convocation ceremonies. Below is another similar excerpt I copied from one of my old blog entries.

"Nothing can make me happier than seeing cheerful faces around at the big hall yesterday. It was that grand event again. My Uni holds two convocation ceremonies in a year and this is the second one. As expected, thousands of happy faces could be seen. Hundreds of Masters and Degree holders (students from certain faculties including mine) received their scroll of honour and I was there to share my seniors’ happiness and pride."

Previously, I did complain about having to wait for such a long period of time before my turn comes...but now, you know what? It's my turn to wear that big "coat" to get the scroll of honour, right in front of my parents, lecturers and professors...in front of about 5000 people in that big hall! Hehehhe....watch this space. I will definitely share my joy here when the real day comes - which is some time in March.

:)


2 comments:

She's Jess said...

hey yo! Congrats! :)

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hey Jess,

Thanks!! :)