Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ribbons for V-day?

Today is the fourth day of CNY already??? Damn it! Why does it feel like the time has had a bullet train ride? Grrr....and the next moment, I bet you know what I'm about to rant. Tomorrow is the first day at work after CNY! :(

The other day, when I saw the bloody director punya muka tebal in the newspaper, really very potong stim....really got my mood spoiled! Of all things, I saw his face on the first day of CNY, and I did feel like a pile of suey-ness falling onto myself. That tells you why I was busy printing application letters and resume yesterday! Hahaha...

Oh anyway, speaking of CNY, there's another significant day in February. Erm, honestly speaking, I don't normally celebrate V-day but I've really got a problem here. I just can't think of anything to buy at all. I am seriously struggling while thinking of any physical things to buy. Damn, if he sees this, he'll be laughing his ass out! >.<

And when you're having such a big headache thinking of gifts to buy for him, you get funny ideas from friends. E.g. Tie a ribbon around your neck and make yourself his present. -.- I might consider this idea only if I've gone crazy. Erm, it's not really a bad idea actually but it just doesn't sound practical....hmmm.

I better go out and scout for something now....or maybe to get the ribbons. :P

2 comments:

She's Jess said...

I just always feel that it's very diff to get gifts for guys than girls. I run out of idea too

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hey Jess,

Hahaha....I thought I was the only one who is struggling with gift ideas! Well, guess what? I am still laughing at myself even after buying that so-called gift! Hahhaa...

The most important thing is still your heart. :)

Cheers~