Thursday, March 06, 2008

Decision is final

It's almost a month since I last blogged. That tells you one thing. I have been very busy!...but not for long.

After spending so much time to think, I've finally decided to start my journey on a new road. It's been too tiring, mentally and physically torturing to be where I am today. But, there's something else to worry from now onwards. When will I get phone calls to go for interviews? :P Hehe. "What? Are you leaving even before finding any new place?" I know you have that question in your mind. Well, honestly, I myself am surprised with this decision also...but I really feel so much lighter and happier after my boss accepts the letter (that's after 2-3 weeks of persuasion!).

I know I should start worrying about how to pay my bills (erm, not really that much lah...I think) but looking at things on a brighter side, the end of a road is the beginning of yet another road. Perhaps I should feel excited that I will be traveling down another different road that could possibly leave me happy and contented. Who knows?

Oh yeah, there are a few other things that are worth sharing because I am happy about them! I have received a wonderful present on V-day which left lots of people jealous! :P Hehehe... Another thing is, my convo is coming! It's next weekend and my name is even listed on my uni's website! Ohh....finally! I really can't wait for that day to come... :D

**Damn, this is my first time blogging in the office. Let's just hope that the IT dept is not tracking on what I'm doing...


No comments: