Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A night to remember

In the blink of an eye, I'm a year older again. Last year's birthday was kind of a nightmare for me but this year, I am truly happy and also surprised that you celebrated with me last night. All the while, I would be contented with just a simple birthday wish from people I know. But, it was really very sweet of you to organize a special meaningful celebration for me.

Thinking back, it was really funny for the both of us to apply half day's leave to spend time together. And the even funnier part was the guys thought we're an item! Hehe. Well, I wouldn't want to talk so much on that yet. *Blushes* You know, this date we had last night has sort of left me embarrassed and shy when I had a short conversation with Mum the day before.

Mum: We cut cake tomorrow (18th) ok? You make sure you come back early from office.
Me: Erm, I can't. I have a dinner date tomorrow.
Mum: Dinner? With your whole gang of friends?
Me: Erm, no...
Mum: One on one dinner?
Me: Hehe....yes.
Mum: Wahhh....we have to cut the cake on the eve because you're dating your bf on the real day?? *Giggles*
Me: .............Mum, he's not my bf.
Mum: Well, he's a guy right? So he's your bf!
Me: ......... *speechless*


Hehehe...

Oops. I guess I've just gone a bit out of topic. Anyway, I hope you had a great time too last night. Thanks for accompanying me, the jokes, the romantic dinner, the cake, the surprising present (I love it! :P), the long chats, the shared dreams and plans, and everything else. I truly appreciate the extra effort you put in just to make this day a special one. Thank you! :)

4 comments:

Observer said...

romantic dinner somemore... not bf ar?

~Tiramisu~ said...

Haha...

You sound like a father interrogating his daughter about her date! :P

Observer said...

well.... I got a fake online lui lui... does that make me papa material ?

LOL

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hahaha...

You were not referring to being a sugar daddy huh? Hehehe... :P