Wednesday, April 02, 2008

70 days of independence

It's been 15 hours since he left but I still can't quite figure out whether I can live the coming 70 days without him. Have I gotten too dependent on him? I wish I could deny that but I guess we have been too close to each other and since this is the first time he leaves after being together, it's really quite difficult to survive the coming days, let alone the first day itself.

All the while, I thought I could be independent (in fact, I have always been one!). But, this time is really exceptional. The first few hours or the first day of his absence have left me feeling so emotional (Yeah right...Blame it on the bloody PMS!), so blur that I really don't know what else to do. Honestly speaking, I have never expected the effect to be so huge... Could it be due to the long distance between us?

Until this moment of time, I am still trying to get myself acclimatized to his absence, to live without him, temporarily. Damn....now this line sounds so much like Le Ann Rimes' "How do I live without you?" >.< Oh yea...I have totally forgotten to upload my convo pics here. Sorry, but bro has not finished editing the pics but below are some of them. Hope I don't look too ugly in these pics. :P




Oops! I forgot to edit the size of the pics. Please don't focus and search for my pimples! :P Hehehe....only 3 pics for this round. Will upload more in my next post. :) Oh, just to revert back to the initial topic, I suddenly feel so useless ler.... It's only 15 hours ++ of separation, and I'm already missing him??? Just curious, will you feel the same way if you're in the same situation? Hmmm...


No comments: