Monday, April 07, 2008

Women often think too much...?

I guess the above title is kinda true, at least to me...for some reasons, and in some ways. Will your partner think of you as annoying if you show too much of care or concern, especially when he's far away from you? I know he won't think that way (I hope I'm right...hehe) but somehow, girls being girls, I don't know why I think that way.

Sometimes, when there's no reply after messages are sent, we often try to convince ourselves that he's probably busy or away from pc (Duhh! He does not need to be in front of the pc reporting everything to us right? I don't think that is the right thing to do). But, we can't deny the fact that we girls are actually worried or scared that he would get bored with the annoying messages and choose to ignore them... We are also worried that our messages would disturb them from work but then again, we still want to keep in touch, to know what's happening over there. I thought I was the only one having this kind of problem. But, when I spoke to a friend on this the other day, she was having the same nightmare too when her other half went on overseas trip previously.

Well, I guess this kind of situations does test one's patience and trust level? He was online, and he did receive my message yesterday. So, why was there no reply? I got a reply this morning when I logged in on Skype... It was his reply to my message but due to connection problem, the message was not sent. Part of the message written: ":( Message cannot be delivered".

So, it's simple. I was just thinking too much (due to PMS again?) and there's nothing to worry about. Solution: Just don't think too much! Hehe...I hope he doesn't have the time to read this... :P

No comments: