Monday, April 03, 2006

Can you please shut the fcuk up???

No...I didn't say that though I was really tempted to. I was so annoyed with the bloody lecturer until I nearly utter that right in his face...but I just walked out of the class, while he's still teaching. Think that's already way too much!

He's a real idiot! This Saturday marks the first day of my final exams and his paper is the first one. So, in actual fact, this week is supposed to be the study week for all students but some kiasu lecturers prefer to mumble in class and teach stupid things just a few days before exams!

Today's supposed to be the presentation day for our assignment. Everyone was all prepared for the damn thing (erm...except me coz I'm not the one who's going to present), but the moment he entered the class, he continued teaching. Ok, there's nothing wrong with him being hardworking and so eagerly wanting to teach us but hello??? That idiot said this topic isn't coming out in exam and why did he teach?? So, a student asked, and all he said was, "Semua masuk", meaning every damn thing is coming out in exam.

Never mind. What made everyone in class frustrated was the way the idiot taught in class today. He taught the whole chapter, with 138 slides to be exact in just one and a half hours' time. And he was yakking like a bullet train. If he was teaching something as simple as management, I would be fine and no one would panic. He was teaching on waste water treatment, the last chapter in environmental engineering, with the hope that we could appreciate Indah Water's effort, so to speak.

When a girl in class asked whether a certain part is coming out in the exam, he said, "bacalah". The girl explained that we only have another 100 hours to study for the bloody exam but he ignored her. How on earth are we going to finish studying a total of 5000 over slides for the exam on this Saturday??? Heh?? The topics are super damn boring! Solid waste management, Hazardous waste, Waste water treatment, Air pollution index, Environmental Act (Section 1, 2, 3,....) , etc.

Oh what an idiot! When a student asked him questions, he'll definitely say the same few things. "Bacalah!", "Takkan tak tahu?? Ala...senang saja", "Oh lebih baik tak payah tanya, baik balik dan kahwin sajalah kalau tak tahu bahagian ini", "Tak tahu jawab?? Baik simpan nota di rumah untuk nenek baca!", etc.

I thought today's his last class for the semester and I won't be seeing his bloody face ever again, but I will still need to attend his fcuking class on Wednesday. Damn. I don't know whether I'll explode or not when I see his horse face again this Wednesday. Arrghh...

All the time, he thinks he's damn smart just because he has those two bloody papers called Degree from Japan and Masters from Thailand. Heh! big deal! Previously, I was offered a place by a university in Japan too. So how's that?

During class (just now), I was really tempted to:
1) Throw the thick Environmental Act book at his bloody horse face and feed him with my black sandals.
2) Walk up to him and say "Can you please shut the fcuk up???" right in his face
3) Tell him, "If you were that smart, you wouldn't be stuck here in the jungle without any job satisfaction, no future job prospects, whatsoever."
4) Drag him to the loo and flush his head down the toilet bowl with organic waste!
5) Tell him, "If you were suffering from a male PMS, then you better get the hell out of here!"
6) *Yawn* Tell him, "Your English sucks! I don't understand what you're talking about. Even my eleven-year-old cousin could speak better than you. So, go away!"
7) Tell him, "If your mother forced you to teach here, you might as well go back home and suck your thumb!"

Think I better bring a few extra Evening Primrose Oil capsules for him just in case he's still suffering from male PMS! Shit! Don't think it's a good idea to spend too much time to rant about him. Think I better go back and study for his bloody paper this Saturday. Will definitely throw a result he never expected at his bloody face! That's for sure!

No comments: