Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Poisonous confusion

Thank God that the exam's finally over and I'm back to civilization, at least for a two-month break! =D

Previously, the poison issue was bugging me and I thought it was stupid to think so much. And with that kind of attitude, I told myself, "Why think so much about it now?" and I cheated myself and turned my back on reality for a while... but, it seems that no matter how, I still have to face it.

I was "poisoned" and the venom has sort of created so much of confusion till I don't know what to do. Seriously, I really hate dealing with this kind of situation. Why must every decision be a discrete one, with either a yes or a no? Can't it be a "don't know"?

Damn. I really don't know. I'm not blaming anyone, not even myself but this is no joke. It is really like playing with poison, or worse, fire. You know that you'll burn yourself one of these days but you're still playing with fire just because you think it is worth playing, or something like that? Isn't that stupid?

I've always trusted my own instincts as it has never failed telling me what to do. It has never failed predicting what will happen too when it comes to uncertainties. So, should I follow my own instincts OR take a big risk and invest in a short-term investment, with the hope that it'll change into a long-term investment? Forget about the yield or revenue. I'm just wondering whether the investing term would last. If it won't, then why invest? Heh! Bloody hell. I just hate uncertainties.


No comments: