Monday, April 10, 2006

What has that got to do with me???

So, you got yourself an Ah Lian a girlfriend but what's so big deal about that?? I appreciate your effort of messaging me on MSN just to crap on other inane stuff WHEN I WAS EXTREMELY BUSY preparing for my exams, bit around the bush then suddenly told me something I needn't know.

Really. To tell you the truth, I don't need to know what you told me. "Tell you something lah, I'm single but not available anymore!" What kind of crap is that? Seriously, I've never heard any real man saying such a lousy crap before. Alright, I'm happy for you that you've finally found a girl who accepts you for who you are, but hello??? I'm not blind ok! Your personal message of "I love so-and-so" on MSN tells it all and you really need not put in so much effort just to tell me something I don't need to know.

For the past two months, you've been showing off the pics of you and that girl while chatting with me and I thought that's just plain stupid. I mean, what's the main purpose of doing so? To make me jealous?? To gloat about your "success" or "popularity" amongst girls? Duhh...excuse me! If I were to tell the whole world about me and the other men I once loved, then there'll be no end to it. I've never really seen any guy doing things like that. Heh! After so many years, you're still the same....*sigh*

What you told me got me thinking and I finally realized why we never end up together last time. It was really a right choice even though you're quite a nice guy, really. Heh! Thank God, I made that decision. Or else, I would regret having a boyfriend who constantly reminded me about marriage (He said he wanted to marry me when I was merely 18! *gasp* Oh crap!), someone who indirectly blocked all my ambitious dreams and to my worst nightmare, a man who was possessive, controlling and full of jealousy.

So, since you told me about your so-called BIG news, I thought maybe it would be ideal to tell you that I'm on the same boat...but your reply made me suffocate for a moment. You thought I was still dreaming of.....of patching up and going back to you? Dream on... It was really the BIGGEST ever mistake I made to mail you after I lost that bloke. I thought it was better to seek refuge in a man who loves and appreciates me more than I do but guess it all happened when I was too emo. Yea, I know that was very self-centred but thankfully, I woke up just in time to stop all the advances and asked you to forget everything I said. So, are you thinking that you're still much sought after and that I'm still very much into you?? Oh, sorry...but that's just the past. Stop dreaming ok!

It was really annoying when you thought that I was still thinking about you. Oh come on, grow up, will you? Whatever that's over is over. Do you need to repeat everything again? And by the way, I need not report anything in my life to you too. Whatever it is, congrats for having a girlfriend finally and hope everything goes on smoothly for you and her. Please be reminded not to tell me anything between you and her coz I really don't need to know that...thank you!

Oh there's another thing I forgot to mention. It was very irritating when you kept asking "Who's that guy?". What's the point of telling when you don't even know him? Will you feel better if I were to tell you that he's a Degree holder and you're not? ...or tell you that I'm much happier to be with him? Bah... Just stop comparing or asking silly questions ok! You're only downgrading your own self.

And oh by the way, I might as well type it here so that everyone who reads my blog knows that I hate this....If you wish to tell me anything about your personal life, go ahead if you think it's not lame or stupid BUT never ask me about my personal life unless I willingly tell you! Just mind your own business ok! You really needn't brag and tell the whole world about things like, "I got a gf or bf already!", "I got deflowered or deflowered her or him already!", etc. coz that makes you very immature. I hate immature retards! Just grow up, will you?


No comments: