Friday, March 09, 2007

How a poisonous mouth stabs you in the heart

The title says it all. It hurts very much, especially when that person is someone you really love. Someone who has stayed with you in your entire life. 23 years is not a short period of time!

Why is it that I always have to tolerate and bear with that person's venomous words? I always try my best to be considerate, putting other people's concerns and priorities ahead of me, always trying to please people around me... only to get hurt in the end. Now please tell me that is stupid!

I was wondering...maybe, just maybe, this could be one of the solid reasons why I want to work elsewhere so badly. I'm really tired of all that. I don't want to get into yet another argument just because of small matters.

I don't know why but it seems so difficult to blog this problem out...but there's another thing I don't understand. If you love someone very much, aren't you supposed to accept that person's mindsets, principles, beliefs, plans, etc.? I'm not being calculative but why is it that I can compromise on so many things but that person can't?

Ouch! My heart hurts...


No comments: