Thursday, March 08, 2007

A picture paints a thousand words

Ever since receiving chocs from that male course mate (let's call him Choc Stalker for easy reference), I've become very sensitive and aware of the things he does. Well, I'm still not interested in that poor guy (will never happen also) but seriously, it's scary when a friend suddenly turns into a stalker. The whole situation became worse when rumours about us started to circulate amongst students within the faculty! Gahhh...

It is so damn irritating when course mates (even strangers) started asking "Where is he?" or "Why aren't you with him?" and other similar annoying questions each time they see me. I really don't get it. I wonder which idiot started the grapevine. I'll definitely cook that person alive if I ever find out who's the culprit behind all these nonsense!

Previously, I've tried many silly ways to reject, avoid or just to show a simple "NO" to stalkers or the non-qualified ones. The stupid methods include changing my hp number, getting Bro to act as my "bf", saying vulgarities just because that person hates rude girls, putting on thick makeup just because that person hates girls with pancake on their faces, spreading false gossips about myself, giving lame excuses, blocking that person on my MSN list (I've already blocked the Choc Stalker!), etc. Out of desperation, I did all those funny yet silly things before, but I reckon this time, I really need to do something different. After all, Choc Stalker is still a friend and I don't want to do any immature things just to show that I'm not interested. That's just plain stupid.

This time, I'm using a simple way. Just a picture. As the saying goes, a picture paints a thousand words. With just a picture or photo of me and another friend (In fact, it has been modified! Thanks to Photoshop), I managed to alleviate a big problem. What will people think when they see a photo of a guy and a girl on the hp's screen and also in the girl's wallet? HAha. This sounds crazy to me but it really works!

Oops. I actually modified the photo without my friend's permission. Much to my surprise, he likes the photo and it really looks so real, just like a typical "bf-gf" pic! Looks matching too. Now, the pic will appear in another place - his hp's screen. Wahahaa.


No comments: