Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Beee-Zeee weeks ahead

I'm getting busier and busier each day. With only about eight weeks or so left for this semester before the final exams start, it's really a tad suffocating. Well, I'm not complaining. Having to complete my FYP by week 13, another two big assignments, five workshops, and a few more exams crammed in these eight weeks can really make me become gila any time soon....but what could make me happier than to receive calls from prospective employers?

Haha. I attended an informal interview conducted by a big company the other day before CNY. Now, I'm just waiting for its second interview. While being occupied with piles of work, it's definitely great to receive yet another call for interview from another big company. Hehe. I know this sounds crazy as there is no sign of employment yet but come to think of it, this isn't really that bad for a final semester student huh?

Damn. I must admit that it really feels damn good to be wanted by prospective employers even before graduation. Hehe. Now, I really hope that everything goes on well just as planned.

No comments: