Thursday, February 15, 2007

Privacy intrusion

It was surprising to receive chocolates on V-day as I had expected a quiet, boring and tiring day...but it was absolutely shocking to receive it from the wrong person. I mean, it's very nice of him to put in so much of effort to buy the chocs and gathered enough guts to pass it to me (not to mention his tiny drops of sweat on the forehead and his itchy right hand trying to hold my left hand) but no thank you, really. I would appreciate it if he acted cool and nothing happened. No chocs, nothing! Then it would be much better.

So what my radar detected was true, which is definitely a bad sign. I mean, I like his company and am thankful that he has helped a lot at Uni but oh please.....why of all person, must he be interested in me? Gahhh! Firstly, it's just impossible and it's a waste of time. Read carefully: I may be single but I'm not available at the moment. I'm neither seeking nor waiting for anyone. Just too busy to even take a breather. Don't even have the time to eat, sleep or even shit, let alone date anyone. Secondly, I damn hate people who cross the line and intrude into portions of my life that are regarded as very personal things - I just hate privacy intrusion. So if you're one, you're totally out!

After he gave me the chocs, he asked who would I be celebrating the over-commercialized day with. I just said, "A friend", assuming that he knew I don't want him to ask further. Furthermore, it was just a dinner and not a celebration either. He continued, "Guy ah?" I kept quiet. He asked, "Ex-schoolmate?" I said, "No....a friend" and just acted dumb when he mumbled something. That was still okay until the time he SMS-ed me.

It was 12am, and he asked, "How was the celebration?" I didn't reply. And the next day, he SMS-ed again, asking whether it was a grand celebration and all that. That was obviously a stupid question. Whether it was fun or not, exciting or whatever, mind you, should I be reporting or telling my personal things to him?? I mean, if I were to answer him, what was my reply supposed to be? "Ohh...I suddenly decided to be a lesbian and while having dinner with my close friend, we decided to hug each other??" (This answer would only lead him to an empty hope that he stands a chance, which is highly impossible but will surely pose a bigger problem to yours truly!) (Disclaimer: I'm NOT a lesbian. Hehe) Duhh... he obviously doesn't know me much. I repeat again. I hate privacy intrusion. For goodness' sake, stop asking stupid questions. Just mind your own business and don't be over kaypo!

I know it's very rude of me to say such a thing since that he was so *cough* sweet to give me something on V-day but sorry lah, I damn bloody hate privacy intruders. So I'm expected to be this harsh. Bleh.

Everyone who knows me (at Uni) knows that I already have a "bf" and it's obvious that yours truly is not available anymore. What on earth is wrong with this guy? Damn. Now I have a real big problem. I'm afraid of going back to Uni to see this course mate again. What else is he going to do after this? Gosh!


No comments: