Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bad day, bad luck

Today's the worst day I've ever had since the first day of 2007. Four words to describe the things happened to me from morning till now. Bad day, Bad luck!

It all started when I walked to my faculty for a discussion with my group members. It was about 11am when I suddenly realised that I'm actually a quite clumsy girl. I fell down, again! (This is the third or fourth time since I entered Uni! Ahhhh!!) This time, it's not the fault of a staircase or potholes but thanks to the huge rock there! Gahh...

I thought I was just clumsy but no...it's not about that. It's just that today's a real bad day for me. After a short discussion, a group member noticed that my bag was wet. I opened my bag, only to find it flooded. Thanks to my water bottle. Everything was soaked wet, my wallet, umbrella, bread, everything! Thankfully the Ipod and hp are still functioning well.

The bad luck didn't just stop there. I spent more than an hour just to wait for a lecturer, who had forgotten with the appointment I made. I didn't even have the time to go for lunch. Then, I realised my thumb drive got infected with virus again. Next, I had to restart this computer I'm using at the lab now for more than five times before I could finally log on the internet. Not only that, the bloody computer automatically shut down for a few times before I could finally use it. Ahhhh....

Guess it's time to go back to my room before more bad things happen! Ciao.

No comments: