Saturday, February 24, 2007

Another side of girls...

You know, I noticed there's something funny about PMS and what it can do to harm your actual self. Erm, this is definitely referring to women only (or maybe just myself!).

A week or a few days before the visit of the Menstrual Witch, we would normally turned into a total emo freak with a different character (sometimes won't happen lah!). You might or could just do things that you usually won't do! So once the Tai Yee Ma came, you would suddenly feel as though you just woke up from a dream. Possibly a bad one. You changed back into your actual self, and could possibly be shocked and might also be laughing your ass out thinking that it was so stupid of you to do something like that during the PMS time. Now I still don't understand why I SMS-ed him the other day. See? I was actually blogging with another personality - the ever whining bitch! Haha.

Anyway, being back to my actual self is definitely much better but there was a problem. All these years, I've never been worried about the supply of pads. Now that the much dreaded Auntie Menopause has greeted Mum for quite some time already, it's been so troublesome that each time I'm back at home, I have to remember to buy this very important thing! This time, I never expected the Monthly Auntie to visit so early. Damn. How could I forget to buy something so important??? Gahhh....


No comments: