Sunday, March 25, 2007

Laughing Smiling gas

I’ve been very busy lately and I thought I could just let my blog “sleep” temporarily while I focus on piles of work. But, I fail to do that because I’m here again…blogging…as I need to unload something that has been clogging my brain and activating my happy cells.

I don’t want to completely release this thing here and forget about it simply because I’m happy with its presence in the brain. I don’t mind having clogged brain since that it has been a great booster to my mood. Can’t deny that it’s a form of motivation too. Hehehe. But for the time being, I seriously need to unclog the brain, wake up from daydreaming and release a bit…at least for a while. Otherwise, I might be sent to Hospital Bahagia soon coz I’ve been smiling a lot lately, for no particular reason. (Erm, got reason also won’t be so stupid to tell you lah! Hahaha)

What I can say is that, I haven’t felt this way for ages but it actually feels good! Gosh! All of a sudden, it feels like I’m an over-excited sixteen years old all over again! Damn…I’m smiling again…If I continue to be like this for the next few weeks and months, I’m dead! Ahhhh….good sign or bad sign? Maybe it's a cue that I need psychiatric treatment soon! Smile so much, don't know for what! Aihhh...

I hope I don’t need to see a psychiatrist for smiling too much! Expensive smile leh! Heh heh. Damn. I'm smiling again! *blushes*

No comments: