Tuesday, April 24, 2007

...being stepped...but still not dead yet...

All these years, I've gotten lots of feedbacks from family members, friends and acquaintances. They said yours truly is a very secretive person. Well, I can't deny that fact and all I could say in reply to wat they said was, I emphasize a lot on privacy. So, nobody actually knows what I really want, or what I'm really thinking about...

Thus, I conclude that I'm really quite secretive. I heard you asking why. Well, it's simple actually.

When you're excited about something and told someone about it, he or she gave this response. "Are you kidding? You cannot do it lah"

When you have some problems and would really feel better if you could confide in someone, that person thinks you're stupid for having thought of such things. He or she will just say, "Aiya. Why think about all that?", and walks away like you just spoke to a wall.

When you want to share your big dreams or plans with anyone close to you, you get these responses. "Don't waste your time lah", "You are only building castles in the air", "Live within your means", "That friend of mine can't even get it. Don't tell me you can do it", etc. (Damn it! I hate naysayers!)

You know, I'm getting real bored with all those bullshits. I get blamed for being too secretive, too sensitive, not friendly, weird, etc. just because I don't want to open up and tell you things. And when I do tell you my things, it feels like I'm either talking to a wall, or worse, you slap me with all the negative things without any support. Are you telling me that I have to consider every single pig's feelings when nobody even cares how I feel? Aww...you gotta be out of your mind! Oh yeah, being the real me, I've always cared for other people's feelings, and what do I get in return? Haa...guess you people have never asked yourselves that when you say certain things!

Be it friends or family, oh please...you know I'm damn fcuking stubborn. So each time you say "no" or "you won't get it" , I will make it a "yes" and I will get it. Whatever it is, just shut up! If you support me, thank you....if not, just go shit somewhere else! I've had enough of bullshits around.

No comments: