Friday, April 27, 2007

Strawberry flavoured toothpaste?

When I was a kid, I used to fancy the super-cute Kodomo Lion toothbrush and toothpaste. (I bet almost every kid my age was like that back then!)

Today, specifically this afternoon at about 1 something, I can't believe I actually did something funny at Tesco. I bought a Kodomo Lion toothbrush with a free strawberry flavoured toothpaste at RM2.70 only (Very cheap eh?) and damn, I used it out of desperation!

Can you imagine it? How would you react if you were to see a twenty-something years old woman using Kodomo Lion oral care products in the toilet? Gahh.... the other women in the restroom thought I was a retard! Hee...

I was late for my dental checkup after going to Company A to sign and get the offer letter. So I had to resort to using kid's oral care products after lunch. (It's much cheaper than my special ortho care toothbrush ok!) If I hadn't brushed my teeth before meeting my orthodontist, she's going to kill me! Haa...

Now, it seems funny to me. Why did I like the Kodomo Lion toothpaste so much when I was a kid? Damn. I still can't get rid of the yucky strawberry flavour even after brushing my teeth for five times! Aiihhh...


No comments: