Thursday, May 03, 2007

Grand Finale

I'm going back to the jungle tomorrow for the final battle! I'm a bit excited and also sad because it will be my final two weeks stay at Uni. I'm feeling a bit nervous at the same time as I still can't believe that I'm going to work at Company A starting from 21st May. (By the way, as anticipated, Company B called me the other day but it was too late. I've already signed the employment contract with Company A).

Anyway, I need to tell you something. I'm bloody annoyed with Mum lately. She has been asking too much about that irritating course mate, Choc Stalker. Well, she knows who's who in my circle of friends but she never asked so much about him before! After learning about her daughter going back to Uni with this fella (I'm forced to get someone to accompany me ok? Mum has always been over-protective of me and she's super scared that kidnap, rape, murder, etc. cases might occur! 'Nuff said!), she gets all so excited that she can't stop asking things about this guy! Damn. Mum being Mum, I know her style. When she thinks I'm "close" to a certain male friend, she will ask a lot...about that guy. That's what she did when I dated my ex. Gahh...

*Irritated*

Maybe I need to remind Mum that Choc Stalker is a no-no. Even if the sun decides to rise on the West side, he is still out of the list. To add into what I've just said, that course mate can't even qualify himself into the top 10 ranking of potentials. Haha. Oops. Damn. He's JUST a friend ok? Don't think so much! Hee...

Alright, enough of craps! Remember to wish me luck and pray for my exam ok? :)

Ciao. Take care.

No comments: