Sunday, May 06, 2007

Surviving the notebook-less period

It has been five days since my beloved notebook decided to take a long break. It has been performing well, and non-stop without taking a rest since 2004. It knows that I'm completing my final semester soon. So, it went into "sleep" mode without even saying goodbye or giving any signs. *Sigh* I didn't even manage to back up some of my very important documents. I hope it's just the system's faulty and not the whole damn thing! If not, I'll probably become gila again because all the very important documents are damn....important!

I can't remember how I survived the first 8 weeks of stay at Uni when I was in my first semester. I didn't have my notebook with me yet back then and I obviously still hated books at that time. Now, I really can't imagine how I'm going to survive the remaining 11 days here without my notebook! Oh yea, luckily I still have a book to read here...and I mean, a book I would love to read at anytime and not my text books!

Life is so damn boring without my notebook, especially when I'm stuck here in the jungle for my final two weeks. Well, I know I should be spending hours preparing for my exams but.... hmm, alright! I'm going back to my room now to study for tomorrow's paper. Gtg. Ciao.

No comments: