Friday, May 18, 2007

/End

It was a funny feeling. A few hours before my last exam paper yesterday, I felt a bit different. It wasn't about being nervous prior to an exam. I just felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt like I wasn't my true self, not to mention the irregular heartbeats.

For almost three hours, I was busy with the exam paper...and when it was time to pass up, I realized something. The feeling was still there. It was 3pm and I knew that I would be leaving the jungle in an hour's time.

I went back to my hostel room, packed and brought back everything (I threw away a lot of things also. Heh!). So, it's officially the end of that chapter of life.

No more exams or textbooks for the time being. The next chapter starts this Monday. But, before that I've already started thinking of another chapter in two to three year's time. To continue studies or to focus on career advancement?

See? I always think too far ahead. I guess that's a big problem! Hee...

No comments: