Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another chapter starts...

It's been a week since I joined Company A. So, what can I say?

Overall, everything seems ok. I'm quite surprised that I'm actually utilising some of my technical knowledge and certain things that I studied in Uni at work now. So, it is not really that bad even though I've never imagined myself in a department like this. Anyway, on the whole, everything seems ok...

Every weekday morning starts with a slow bumper-to-bumper crawl all the way up to Bayan Lepas. Gahh... That's how I start my day! And after work, I've to go through the same thing again! Damn. It would be so much better if my house is located just right beside Company A...which is obviously impossible! Heh! Oh well...the traffic jam is nothing actually. It's expected and I'm not complaining either.

Anyway, there's another thing I forgot to tell or ask. How can you concentrate on work without being distracted by your "quite good looking" colleague who happens to be the one ordered by the boss to teach you things? HEhe. I bet my eyes are darn happy to go to work everyday. Well, I said my eyes...and not myself. Who would love waking up as early as 6.15am each day just to drag her ass to get stuck in a massive traffic jam? Anyway, this is just the beginning to years of working and living a routine life.

Now I understand why most of my friends prefer studying over working....but it's still too early to hear me complaining about that...

*Oh yea, another thing! My beloved notebook really "died", to be exact, the HDD died. I replaced it with a new one, but the problem is....I lost everything, ALL my documents, except those that I managed to back up before it decided to....erm, die. *sobs*


No comments: