Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What makes a day's work complete

...Check emails or pretend to check office emails. (a.k.a "snake around")

...Work (Staring at several excel sheets on my office's Dell flat screen, super-slim monitor until my eyes go blind! Worse still, I'm not reading or typing words but I look and organize uncountable part numbers like 0102158-005, 0280101-003, etc....Damn, I don't mean to complain actually. I still love numbers, I think!)

...Daydreaming (E.g. "Wahhh...look at his eyes!!", "OMG! Kissable lips! LOL!", "Hmm...where would I be if I'm not here at this hour...?", etc.)

...Toilet breaks (You see, I drink a lot of water these days because adequate supply of H20 is said to be helpful in promoting a clear and healthy skin. I hope this is true coz I drink a lot of water lately....not to mention the frequent toilet visits when I'm at work! Hee...)

...Keeping track on each minute and hour. ("When is lunch break?", "How many minutes more to go back home?", "When is this and that?", etc....Ok, ok, I'm only joking about this coz when I get busy, I don't even have the time to look at my watch and it's obviously not true if you say that I'm not motivated to work...hehe...but, don't you do the same thing when it's a few minutes to lunch break or leave office?)

...Attending meetings (Erm, the accurate word is tagging along. My boss assigned a senior colleague to teach me things. She said, "You will learn a lot from him. From now on, do as he says and follow him to meetings and anywhere else..." So, I've been tagging along for more than a week now...erm, except to toilets and other funny places. Hehe. What were you thinking about? Hah! Your brain is possibly 80% corrupted!! Shame on you... *shakes head*)


Haa...there you go. Those are some of the things I do everyday at work since last week. Hehe. More updates soon. Anyway, time to sleep. Nites!

No comments: