Saturday, June 02, 2007

Is pink the wrong colour?

My office is located exactly above the production area. This means that I need to walk pass the production floor each day just to get to my cubicle. Apart from that, I usually need to go to certain areas within the production floor, either to check on faulty/rejected parts or to get quotation from/discuss with engineers.

As required by the top management, all employees must wear new shoes or slippers within the premises. So, I bought myself one but since mine is not the "super-boring and traditional black coloured boots", it seems that I've attracted unwanted stares and attention. Don't believe me? Have a look at it here. Mine looks just about the same, albeit pink in colour. (I don't really like pink but I bought it anyway coz it's cute and comfy.)

Initially, I was uncomfortable with so much of attention on my pink-coloured shoes (Or was it me who attracted so much of attention and not my shoes? HEhehe!). But now, I guess I've gotten used to it. Perhaps, I'm just as normal as any other women. We're attention seekers! (Disclaimer: Not all lah) Hehehe.

By the way, what's so wrong with wearing a pink coloured "boots" or shoes at the production floor?


No comments: