Monday, June 11, 2007

Falling into the rat race....real soon! Grr...

When I was still studying, I had ample time to read Robert Kiyosaki's books or any other similar books (particularly on personal financing) but now that I spend more of my time at office, I can't quite remember what Robert or Kim (his wife) said anymore.

Before I started working, I was so anxious about personal financing. I was so eager to do this and that (In fact I had a list of things to do...) just to prevent myself from falling into the rat race but ever since I started working about three to four weeks ago, reality just pinched me in the ass and I'm so damn fcuking blur now. All I want is to get enough sleep.

Just imagine how fast each day passes and how I spend most of my time at work. In fact, I just got back from the office about an hour ago. Gahh. Call me a workaholic, whatever...but I guess I really need to find some other ways to prevent myself from falling into the rat race. Well, OT claims are obviously good and very attractive but I don't want to work my ass out for the next 30 over years just to pay tax!

Idiot. It's almost time to sleep and in a few hour's time, it's time to work again. Gahh...I know...I'm whining today. Forgive me for that. It's Monday! Aihhh...

*headache*


4 comments:

Observer said...

wah..work so late arr

Anonymous said...

gosh....seem like what is written in book sounds so much easier than in real practice

well, wish u all the best that u have some time soon to think of implementing kiyosaki's advice soon... :D

cheer up

~Tiramisu~ said...

Yea lor...pity me! *sobs*

~Tiramisu~ said...

Bobby,
I still have a few more personal financing books to read actually. It might take me years to really practice the strategies, if I were to continue slogging at work till late nights. Haha