Friday, June 29, 2007

Please think before you speak!

All the while, every single word that comes out from your mouth seems to hurt a lot. I don't know whether I'm being too sensitive or maybe it was you who always speak without thinking. It's always the usual trivial issues that trigger your unsatisfactory remarks on me but those are just minor things, why must you make such a big fuss about it?

Have you ever considered my feelings? Can you please put yourself in my shoes before jumping to conclusion? Oh please! I'm old enough to think of what I'm doing. I'm not even committing a crime now. So what's the problem all about? Previously, you always complained on almost everything I did. You were never pleased with me but because of respect, I still listen and comply to the things you said...and until today, I still respect you.

...but each time, when you talk without enough facts or without thinking, when you don't trust me, when you accuse me of doing certain things....I tell you...it really hurts! You could speak all the hurtful things out, act dumb a moment later and sleep soundly after a while but I can't. I really can't. All these are still slowly accumulating in me, even though I've grown numb to this kind of situation and have eventually become someone with a "don't-care attitude".

As I grow older, I thought all these would vanish someday but I doubt they will. I don't wish to be revengeful. I don't want to disrespect you also...but I guess, my earlier decision, the one I made a few months ago is a right choice. One of the many reasons I want to leave this place and move to the neighbouring country (or anywhere else except this island) to work is because I want to be far away from you. Too bad this is all I could do to prevent unwanted arguments and all the unnecessary fuss about trivial issues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i just came by ur blog while lookin for 'ptptn loan repayment exemption', may i ask where can i get the info on whether what results should i obtain in order for me to be exempted from repayment? thanks

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hi there,

I didn't know my random post would get you here! Haha.

Anyways, regarding what you inquired, I actually remembered what Dr.M said during Budget (yearXX) before he stepped down and passed over to Pak Lah. So based on what he said, I know 1st class students don't need to pay...but still need to check though.

Maybe you should send a letter or an email over to PTPTN to further confirm about this. :)