Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Handsome" girls

When I was fourteen, there was a time when I (and a few friends) had some kind of confusion in terms of sexuality. We thought we were abnormal! It happened when I joined a gang of female friends together with many other girls from another school for a camping activity at the Girl Guides headquarters. During the four days three nights activity, my friends and I realised something unusual about ourselves. We didn't talk much about any cute boys but we spent lots of time ogling at and gossiping about a "handsome" girl.

She was indeed "handsome" and "strong"...erm, I don't know how to describe further but she really appeared that way. Nothing much happened but at the end of the camping activity, one of my friends gathered enough guts to do something silly. She gave the "handsome" girl a lovely handicraft and said, "I like you" sort of thing. Back then, it was really a little too confusing to understand why a girl would do such a thing to another girl. I was a bit confused too because that girl was really...erm, "handsome".

That was many-many years ago. I've never told anyone about that kind of confusion I experienced when I was younger but when I met a female friend recently (she's around my age and she's my mum's colleague), I noticed that I'm perfectly normal. Hehe.

How would you feel when another girl tells you, "Hey, you're so cute lah. I like you. If only my girlfriend can be as sporting as you..."? Eeuwww....I didn't know she was a lesbian when we first acquainted. There's obviously nothing wrong to befriend a lesbian but when she goes overboard with explicit acts as though she wants to "eat" or own you, then you really need to watch out. That lesbian friend's scary stares and funny words were enough to make my knees weak! ...thank God, she has decided to go elsewhere to further studies.

I don't know why but I seem to always attract "handsome" girls. Well, they do look good but since I'm 100% straight, I feel weird being surrounded by girls like them. There are two "handsome" girls at my workplace. I dealt with both of them before and....they're really that type of girls! Usually, they would look at girls from top to bottom and you can even see them drooling. Eeuuwww...

I'm not discriminating lesbians or "handsome" girls but how do I avoid them without making harsh remarks? Damn. It's just so hard! I appreciate all the attentions I get but oh pleeassseee! I don't need any kind of attention from those of the same sex! Yerrr....


8 comments:

Observer said...

is that a hint u r a hottie ?

~Tiramisu~ said...

Haha...I'm not so thick-skinned to promote myself in my own blog. A bit cheap eh? ;)

Observer said...

Hahahha....u can promote urself in my blog... HAHA

~Tiramisu~ said...

What?? Gosh! Why should I promote myself in your blog? GAhh...not that desperate leh.

But if I could get smth free as mentioned in ur blog just by promoting myself, why not? HAha.

zewt said...

you should have some sample pics of handsome girls...

~Tiramisu~ said...

Zewt,

Why? You like "handsome" girls huh? Haha. It doesn't make any sense to promote them in my blog. Too bad.

Observer said...

Yala... no sample ar

~Tiramisu~ said...

No sample ler...I probably need proper training to become a good paparazzo.

In the mean time, maybe I could curi-curi snap some pics. Hehe. Stay tuned.