Sunday, June 17, 2007

Between money and women

People always say there's a linkage between money and women. Most men believe in something stupid like this saying, "No money, no honey". Do you actually believe in that statement? Being a feminist, I'm definitely against it. We girls are worth much more than you guys can ever afford....

...but today is an exceptional day and therefore I shall blog about the importance of money-making. For guys, the usual thing that comes to mind when you have lots of money is...sexy babes (Shame on you! Is that all you can think about?? Oops. Out of topic!).

For girls, when we have lots of money, we get to do lots of things. Shopping, travelling, spa, hair treatments, facials, cars, dogs, do anything to look like Jessica Alba, whatever... (Disclaimer: Not every girl fancy those things I mentioned)

As for yours truly, if I could earn enough money in three years' time, I will definitely pack my bags and get my ass to UK to fulfill my childhood dreams. Erm, other than that, I would love to drive a Mitsubishi Lancer, a Honda Civic or a Syang Yong Rexton, own a luxury condo before age 30, etc...and the list goes on.

So, as I was surfing the net, I stumbled upon a website that managed to catch my attention. Initially, I doubt its feasibility but what the heck? I gave it a try anyway. Let's see whether it works or not.

You should try it out too. Who knows, you could earn LOTS of money just like the owner himself? HAha...

Cheers to money-making. Click HERE and not on the pic below, you perverts!



Damn. This chick looks so damn gatal! Eeeuwww...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is also another saying : "There're only 2 things that can kill a man - slow horses (gambling) and fast women". Any truth in this?

~Tiramisu~ said...

Anonymous,
I've heard of that saying too. I dunno how true is that but I guess it's all about how we deal with temptations in life.

Anyway, I personally think that any form of gambling activities and slutty girls (because they only want your money!) should be avoided.

Mischique said...

Damn...she sure has big hooters!

~Tiramisu~ said...

Mischique,
Hehe. Size doesn't matter. I bet those are fakes! ;P

Antabax said...

they say money cant buy you happiness. its not true. with money, you can get all the happiness you want. no money, cant do anything, happiness wont come. its a bit sad but this is the world we are livin in.

~Tiramisu~ said...

Antabax,
Hey, you're damn right. We gotta be realistic man! So I assume you're on your way to try this website out too? Haha.

Observer said...

Tiramisu,

So what exactly have you got that make the genuine so "genuine" ?

~Tiramisu~ said...

Freethinker,
Why must that genuine word have inverted commas? Anyways, I don't know whether this website or thingy is real or not but I'm not going to give it a miss. Who knows I could make some extra money? Erm, does that answer your ques?

Bleh...I'm so blur now. It's Monday and I just got back from office an hour ago! =/