Monday, April 02, 2007

Cat family?

I felt weird yesterday. Was it a mere coincidence or was it a sign that I have some kind of blood connections with the cat family?

Yesterday morning, I woke up early to attend the 8am class. I was still sleepy and obviously “blur” when I discovered landmines right in front of my hostel room, all the way to the dorm toilet. Mind you, I had to avoid landmines early in the morning just because the bloody cat decided to activate the bowel system and release its wastes at those places at ungodly hours and of all places, right in front of my door and beside my slippers!

The awful stench was enough to induce my bowel system too. It was such a coincidence that yours truly also had to endure diarrhea the whole day but of course I didn’t plant landmines everywhere I go! That would be disgusting! Yucks!

Anyway, I was thinking…I’ve had my share of uncountable encounters with cats over the years. Now I really wonder whether I was a cat last time. Erk, I know it sounds impossible and I actually don’t believe in the existence of “past life”…but who knows it could be true? Damn. I originated from the cat family? Why of all animals, a pussycat? Gahh…this sounds obscene now! Hee…

Another story about me and cats here...

No comments: