Monday, October 22, 2007

Lost and found...and back on track again

Some time ago, I got lost in the middle of nowhere...and after taking a break and strolling around for a while, I'm glad to announce that I have found back the trails and I am finally back on track again. :)

Having worked for almost half a year now, I realized how much time I've spent in the office and that I've lost most of my passion...or maybe I should say, everything just went rusty. I was still unaware that I was already stuck in the rat race or typically the vicious cycle of a workaholic, until the time when Dear shared about his interests. Well, much to my surprise, we share lots of things in common, which is one of the few reasons why he appeared different from the rest (Hehehe...I just had to mention this! Anyway, thanks Dear, really appreciate it!).

So, from the long conversations on our interests, I guess I have indirectly ignited what I've always wanted to do again. The passion is back.... Will keep you updated should there be any progress on the things I plan to do.

Anyway, here I come again with my famous quote of "What is life without dreams?" Honestly speaking, think of these questions.... Is it really worth it to rely on your day job alone? How can you survive if something bad happens to you? Are you going to slog at work, at this current job for the rest of your life? What do you really like? Do you love what you're currently doing now? How much are you willing to lose or compensate just to spend so much time in the office to get a decent pay each month?

Erm, I might have asked too many questions but you get the drift. I wouldn't tell you my answers but I hope I could sustain the current enthusiasm to go after what I really want to do....

:)

No comments: