Wednesday, October 10, 2007

When the wind blows...

It's been a while since I last blogged. Well, I have lots of things to bitch about here but the problem is, I've been too busy lately. Anyway, just a short update on what I'm up to and everything around me.

1) I've officially completed my industrial training. Yay. No more report to write.
2) My boss loaded me with big projects recently and I've to handle two important customers. That tells you why I work till so late each day.
3) My company's executive chairman /founder/MD notices my existence after I started handling those two customers. This sounds a bit dangerous. He knows my name! I might be getting more work, or worse...be in a hot soup easily if shit happens to my projects.
4) I had a surprise last week. There's a hand to hold from now on. :)
5) I'm starting my reading habit again....lots of books to read actually.
6) My hp "died". So I bought a new one and it burned a hole in my pocket! *Ouch*
7) Hmmm...what else? *Yawn* Tired already. Maybe it's time to sleep. Will blog on other days.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Observer said...

LOL.. pak tor liao la...

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hehehehe :P