Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A minor distraction

I was doing a final preparation before entering the exam hall for yet another battle. As I was reading through my notes, I had some strange feeling. Something with some kind of aura was approaching, nearer and nearer. Whispers and giggles could be heard.

I looked up and saw a smiling face. Wahhh…beautiful hazelnut eyes!! *Seconds of electrocution* I quickly regained composure, smiled a bit and continued reading my notes…but still curi-curi tengok every few seconds. It was really a minor distraction.

Oh come on, the only ang moh kia at Uni smiled to me! Gosh!! No wonder I was a bit distracted. The other girls were ogling at that cute fella too and they were obviously jealous that he smiled to me! Hehehe…that cute face, who hails from Czech Republic looks too good to be missed. How could I not feed my eyes when there was someone who looked so yummy right in front of me? Oh gosh! The cute face, charming smile, the hazelnut eyes, his perfect height of approximately 177cm, his not too heavy or fat weight of about 80kg and a surely nice-to-hug body! OMG….*nose bleed*




No comments: