Thursday, November 30, 2006

Part by part, Piece by piece, word by word...

I attached a few pieces of jigsaw puzzles together and found these words. Surprised and a bit lost.

I thought I could...but I still can't. I thought I had...but I'm surprised I still haven't.

Getting into yet another mess isn't a way out. Why does it have to go this way?

It's hot on the outside, but cold on the inside...resulting in absolute numbness.

"Are you still angry?" The familiar voice keeps repeating itself in the ear each time after the same old ring tone is heard.

This is so confusing. I'm tired and obviously irritated.

So you call this fate? Sounds like a big bullshit now.

Is it going to be ok? This question worth more than I ever expected.

The answer to that question is my good friend for the time being........"I don't know".