Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The mystery of 1.12

It's been three days since its accidental suicide, but it miraculously survived the 0.8-metre fall. I can't deny that this one is super strong but it can now function on a twelve-hour basis only.

Everyday, for the past three days, it stopped functioning at 1.12, in the morning and afternoon. Damn. Maybe I need to get another alarm clock soon. This is my fourth one since I stayed at this jungle.

Sheesh. Why is it that I always can't have a good long-term relationship with an alarm clock? Maybe I shouldn't use an alarm clock anymore. Heh.

Aiihhh...this post doesn't make any sense at all. The law subject is making me crazy. DAmn. How did lawyers study????

I'm homesick. I miss everyone. I miss my cheemui. =(

I can't wait to go back to Penang. Gahhh...back to studying Akta Orang Gila, Seksyen 1,2,3...

No comments: