Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Silly questions

We've been 36 days apart since my other half left to go overseas for work purpose. It was initially scheduled that he will only be there for approximately 70 days...but I expect the project dateline to be extended, probably to 90 days or even more. Hmm...Oh well, life goes on, as usual...but just with a missing piece in life. Heh!

At times, it does feel weird when friends or family members ask me stupid questions about us. I mean, how would you answer if you were me?


Example 1:
Mum asked me a silly question just now. "Aren't you scared that he might have another gf there?" >.<

Some of my friends have also asked me this question upon knowing his absence. So, I gave the same answer to each of them. "If a guy could fall easily for other girls, then you should just dump him and get a new bf instead!" Don't you think so? This applies to girls too. Well, I guess it depends on whether one is trustworthy or not...


Example 2:
During a recent outing, a few friends asked, "Do you miss him? Did you cry?"

I know they care for me but somehow, I did not answer them. I mean, that question sounds a bit stupid to me. How am I supposed to answer them? "Ohhh yeah, I miss him to bits! The 6 hours difference is killing me and each day feels like a week and each week feels like a month???" -.-" I wouldn't wanna over-exaggerate. I just can't bring myself to saying that line but it does feel that way though...

No comments: