Friday, May 23, 2008

Come what may

Ahhh....the exam is finally over today and I'm now a part time consultant on financial related products / services! Ahem! I took about a month plus to study the thick notes but I guess it's well worth it.

For the past one month or so, I spent most of my time studying and now, it feels so weird. I am so free...but not for long. :( I'll start a new job next month. Though I don't really like the job, ohhh...what the heck, I'm still in the progress of seeking a career change and this new job can temporarily help me to feed myself (while allowing me to focus on my part time job) and hopefully, I can find the kind of job I want and get myself focused on that path later on!

Hmmm...whatever comes your way, embrace it while slowly traveling / climbing towards where you prefer to go...


No comments: