Wednesday, June 04, 2008

As we grow older...

As we grow older, do we often do weird things or act in an awkward way? Lately, I noticed that I no longer enjoy going online for hours to chat with friends and also the so-called friends. Of course I am still keeping in touch with my other half since he's currently in overseas but I just don't have the mood to waste my time to chat on MSN anymore. I don't even have the mood to "entertain" certain friends either via email, MSN or Skype and also through phone. Just wondering whether I am acting weirdly or is this just a process of growing up? Hmmm...

Apart from what I mentioned above, I tend to ignore lots of unnecessary things also. A good example would be, pointless gossips. Perhaps, I am much more comfortable to act this way, acting weirdly and ignoring unnecessary things...especially when I am in the middle of deep thoughts. Ahhh....call me the weirdo...whatever you want....I just don't care much these days. :P

Anyway, just a short update. I have started the new job...so far, not much comments yet. I'm currently still undergoing training. I'll have to take some time to determine whether I would be happy in this new industry.

Last week, I went to KL with my family. This time, we drove ourselves there, with the help of a live-GPS (me!) and Nokia maps as well as Garmin (the real GPS maps...hehee). But somehow, both Garmin and Nokia maps were kinda stupid coz we still got lost a few times around PJ area...but, it wasn't too bad. At least, we manage to find our way back to the hotel. In fact, we have visited quite a number of places and even drove all the way to Puchong to visit a family friend. Not bad indeed. We are definitely going to explore other places more often since we have a good reason to do so - GPS maps.


No comments: