Sunday, June 22, 2008

Having more time for myself

Ever since I changed job, I managed to find more time for myself. Hehehe.... Now, I have the time to go swimming, at least once or twice a week. I could focus on my financial services part time job. I get adequate sleep. I can do so many things. I don't have to worry about my machines and rush here and there like a mad girl anymore. Not bad eh?

Erm, the only thing I'm not comfortable about this new job is, I've to be in front of my computer the whole day. Maybe, I'm just not used to just sitting at office without moving about (like my previous job). Hmmm... maybe this is also the reason why I don't online that often anymore when I'm at home. I mean, I've been staring at my computer screen for 9 hours at work, do I still want to strain my eyes when I get home?

Ohhh, there's something worth mentioning here. In just another 4 days, my other half is finally coming back!! Can't wait to see him. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same here... my job requires me to stare at PC for whole day but once i got back home...i still stare at PC cause at home, i'm doing the things i like with my PC...
hehe...

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hehehe...yeah, just like you, I actually still do stare at PC at home to do the things I like but not that often I guess. Sometimes, really cannot tahan and will just drop dead on bed! Haha...