Monday, June 30, 2008

The real stalker surfaced

Ohh...so, the guy I mentioned in my previous post isn't really the real stalker. Oh well, he turns out to be really extra friendly and that's all about it. Or maybe, he was really intending to be one...until I shared my excitement about my bf. Hehe.

During my initial two weeks of training, somebody told me that another person is eager to know about my status. I didn't think a person's status could be that important and all these while, I have never boasted about having a bf or whatsoever. Well, at least not until I found out that there's an idiot in the office who has been asking colleagues (those who are closer to me) about my personal things, e.g. how deep is the relationship between Tiramisu and her bf?

It's like, "WTF? Whether I'm close to my partner or not, what has that got to do with you? You found out that I have a bf and am in a STEADY relationship. So, what's your problem? Why still ask so much about my bf? Stop being a fool and respect other people! Just buzz off and leave me alone! I hate unwanted attentions and I don't need all that... -.-"

That idiot asked lots of things about my other half and he kept trying to strike a conversation or ask me out for dinner/lunch. I really hate this kind of guys. If you knew someone you like is not available anymore, then just let your hope die off. Just leave that person alone...in peace! Please respect yourself and others!

Just because of this idiot, I had to go around and spread the news, "Hey...you know...my bf this n that..." (which I normally won't do...) and even had to change my Facebook's status to "Engaged" and because of the status thingy, my bf cannot stop teasing me.... >.<


No comments: