Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Am I only worth that much???

I should be doing piles of neverending assignments but the question pops up again after an idiotic friend messaged at the wrong time of the month. Oh yes, I’m putting the blame on the stupid syndrome women have to go through every month…and no, it’s not the monthly flow, idiots!

So, I was wondering… “Am I only worth that much?” I may be very easy going with anything you say, even on topics that appear taboo to narrow-minded bitches. BUT, hey…I’m just a normal girl. What else do you expect from me? Don’t you think that what you told me has gone out of limit and that it’s very self-centered?

Your impossible request made me think of myself as a real cheap slut…or worst, worthless! Are you men out there naturally perverted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week??? Well, I believe not all blokes are like that but it seems that almost 90% of the male population is dominated by those in that category. Oh yea, they are called plain idiots! Damn…whatever it is, please respect your female friends. If coitus is all you can think about, then just go and die! Nothing is free in this world but no strings attached, no commitments, no feelings, and no shits or nothing at all for first timers?? Then I suggest you better go eat shit and shit rice!

I know you have brains but can’t you think of how a person would feel with what you said? Yeah, I know…it’s just crap that it’s scientifically proven to be a mutual pleasure kinda thing, but hello??? Where’s your brain?? No women would ever say yes to anyone just like that… Haven’t you heard of the linkage between feelings and coitus in women? Haa…bet you don’t even know that! This is stupid. Is that all you guys could ever think of?? Haa…maybe your brain has compartmentalized approximately 95% for sex and 5 % for work! Very productive huh?

You know…I might be open-minded BUT I have my own limitations too. I should have blocked you ages ago but I managed to build a weird kinda friendship with you. I saw another side of you and reckoned you needed a friend. So, here we are…as friends today but your request has made me really really pissed off. You mentioned it months ago but it has no effects on me at all as I thought you were merely joking around…probably because it was said during the less sensitive time of the month also. Heh!

Besides being a friend, am I only worth that much to you? I bet the others would view me differently but who cares? I know how much I’m worth and I don’t need anyone to remind or evaluate me. On second thought, is yours truly that appealing until you request for something like that? You think I’m stupid, don't you? Oh thank you, I’m so flattered that I appear in your mind as the other person sharing that kind of passion on the same bed BUT it’s just too bad that I’m not naïve, innocent, ignorant, gullible and stupid enough! Only fools would think of and say such things to friends. Hah!

Oh forget about what I said! It’s just another normal monthly rants. Women are obviously sensitive to almost everything during that time of the month – PMS!! Oh crap! Anyways, to all you guys reading my blog, please…(yea, I know some of you men are nice guys!!)…but please use your brain before saying anything. It’s not because of us girls being too sensitive but all we want is some dignity! After all, we are not as stupid as you thought! Just remember that girls hate to be treated that way ok! (Or is it just me? Hmm… =/ )


*Ouch!* The bloody gastric pain is killing me! Back to assignments! I’m off…ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooookay.... lots of things in this post that are unsettling to me... for more than one reason... and i'm not gonna elaborate =P

~Tiramisu~ said...

Huh??? What do you mean ler? *blur*