Thursday, February 16, 2006

Shrinking assets??? *Gasp*

Mum: Girl, have you been dieting? (She calls me Girl since young...don't know why! LOL)

Me: No. In fact, I've been eating a lot lately. Why did you ask that question?

Mum: Coz you look slimmer!

Me: Really?? *feels excited* Oh that's great! I've always wanted to be slimmer! Muahahaha....

Mum: Don't you think you're too skinny now?

Me
: Nahh...see this lard here?? I'm still fat ok!

Mum: ...but...your assets seem smaller now. Guess your boobs have shrunk by a cup's size!

Me: WHAT??? *looks at the mountains*

Mum: See?? They're smaller now...so don't you become too skinny! Don't diet lah. They'll keep on shrinking.

Me: BUT I'M NOT DIETING! *still checking on the size of the mountains with both hands*

Mum: You know...when one loses weight and slims down, her boobs will shrink.

Me: .................... -.-"

Mum: Hehehe...looks like you're one cup smaller now!

Me: Oh wait.... *walks up to mum and guides her hand to touch one of the mountains* See?? Mine are still bigger than yours! =P


So, is it true that the mountains might shrink when one loses weight?? If yes, then is there any ways to maintain the size??? OMG! This is freaking scary! I don't want bigger or smaller mountains. I just want to maintain my current size! Anyone with any brilliant ideas? I'll appreciate your two cent opinion, I promise! =D


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe from what I heard from my friend with a gf of more than 5 years, boobs do shrink when you lose weight since their made of fat primarily... and drinking fresh full cream milk (from Australian dairy cows) can increase their size kekeke... =P Wondering what cup u are btw... lolz (don't have to answer ;P)

~Tiramisu~ said...

Heh? Drink fresh full cream milk?? But from what I know, drinking full cream milk = gain weight n fats, not increase cup size! Hehe...OMG! I'm not that desperate yet ok! *looks at that place* Still the same la...don't trust my mum! =D

Bleh...not gonna tell u my size also! =P Experts will know the size when they see girls' mountains. Looks like u're not an expert huh? Keke...

Anonymous said...

...... u show me close up of ur chest area and i'll tell u la... can tell whether fake or real too... tissues won't fool me =P

~Tiramisu~ said...

*sheesh* I told you someone else used tissues....not me la!

LOL! Oh wait...why should I show you? =P And btw, where got ppl send close up pics of that area to someone else?? Unless both are really the hamsap type la! Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

kekeke... u took the words right outta my mouth =P