Thursday, July 12, 2007

Time to get busy

It was about 3pm but there was no phone calls, no emails, nothing. I was quite happy as I could do anything I wanted and I could chat with anyone on MSN and Skype without worrying about the on-going projects.

My senior has always reminded me on something that I could hardly believe it. He will always say this, "We will always get busy when it's around 4 to 4.30pm. People will call non-stop. Our mailbox will explode. Trust me on this..."

This time it happened, and I believe his words now. After receiving a call at about 4.15pm, I was so busy that I couldn't even find the time to go to the washroom! Other than calls, I received lots of emails demanding follow ups as well. Without realizing how fast time flies, it was already 8pm when my stomach made noise. Aihhh....really no life!!

Today is my first day handling all the projects by myself without my senior. He has gone on a holiday, starting from today. So he left a big pile of work and also the influenza virus to me! Ohhh....bless me for his big gift...the bloody virus! Grrr...

So I'm expected to be super-busy for the next one week. Heh! He better get me something from where he has gone to! Hehe.


No comments: