Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Working alongside idiots

The title of this post tells you clearly that yours truly would love to grill a few idiots alive, if she could really do it.

Working at the front line of a company isn't really that easy actually. Come to think of it, is this still the so-called blessing in disguise experience? I've never really thought of working at a department like this, but somehow, I guess I need to really blend in well while I get along and work with/for idiots....but I can't deny that I was thinking of something else. "Should I stay after completing my four months internship? Should I leave before the confirmation date?" "Should I treasure the first few months as a full-time permanent employee whilst my course mates struggle like hell to kill time?"

Anyway, a few idiots stole my mood away today.

The bloody irritating and busybody US counterpart

There's this guy (with a girl's name) from our US subsidiary who doesn't know how to respect people. Each time he sends an email over, he will only talk to a higher authority. Even when his email was addressed to yours truly, he will never mention my name. And the most annoying part was he loves to use font size 15 for all his emails. Everything we do, he will escalate. He knows nuts, yet he supports whatever our customers say. I only have one sentence to describe this guy. He's one fcuking idiot who doesn't know manners and could possibly be a faggot since he loves to kaypo about other people's things.

The "I don't know" idiots
Everything I ask them, they will only say "I don't know" even though it's their job. If they don't know anything, who else is supposed to know? Angels? God? These idiots are better off at home, sucking their thumbs than being a zombie at work!

The forgetful old man
This guy holds a high post but he's almost going brain dead. Anything important you tell him today, he will forget it by tomorrow...or maybe the next minute. And the problem is, other people always believe in the things he says. So, telling him something equals to nothing. I might as well swallow in everything I need to tell him.

The "I'm waiting for your instructions" pig heads
Talking to or asking this type of people on certain things makes me vomit blood. They are forever waiting for someone to instruct them. So next time, when there's no one to remind them on when to pangsai (shit) or eat, they won't do it at all.

The breathing-behind-my-neck customer
This customer loves to hunt for yours truly. Each time I see him/her (there are two of them from the same company), I will have to attend to their impossible requests ASAP. One would always call me non-stop and place stupid orders, where the parts/items must be sent the following day or on the same particular day (which is obviously impossible and stupid). The other is a domineering bitch who never listens but I bet she was a graduate from the Super-Fake Acting School.

There are a few other idiots but these idiots I mentioned above are enough to make my day. Bloody hell! I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, dragged myself to work, had so many stupid things to do and these numb nuts spoiled the rest of my day. Grrr...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

seems like you need refreshing..
how about a weekend seminar down in KL..

it will sure help you to release the tension...

a refreshing speakers from China and India.

drop me a mail fantaci@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

ai sey.. fantachi@yahoo.com

~Tiramisu~ said...

Anonymous,
Oops. If I had the time to attend this seminar, I would rather spend a few hours at the place with a nice stretch of beaches where nobody knows me. Anyway, thanks for the invitation.