Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blooming

I had a chat with a somewhat superstitious friend recently and our conversation made me realized something. As both of us were born under the same zodiac sign, she excitedly told me...

"Hey! Guess what? This time of the year is damn cool. It is predicted that we should be attracting a lot of guys! It is believed that we will fall in and out of love easily. Are you dating anyone lately?"

Her statement made me ponder for a moment. Well, I can't deny I do enjoy getting lots of attention lately. Hehe...but then again, maybe what she said was right. I think I had a crush on a guy about a month ago, and two weeks ago, it was a different one and then now, I'm thinking of another one. Bleh. Is this a bad thing or what?

Anyways, I guess this is the nicest part of being single. You have lots of dates and get to enjoy the much needed attention without getting bored. Hehehe. Damn. I'm a goner! I went clubbing with the whole gang of engineers last night and that guy was really cute!!! Gahhh...

4 comments:

Clandestine said...

Falling in and out of love frequently doesn't depend on the zodiac sign, I guess ;) And one more thought: being single is great, but being lonely is terrible...

~Tiramisu~ said...

Infinite Sleep,
Gosh! Don't ever remind me about loneliness...but I guess being busy with work during weekdays and busy with dates and activities during the weekends is really a good way to prevent loneliness. ;P

Clandestine said...

Probably, I'm just not so lucky in that kind of thing as you are :(

~Tiramisu~ said...

Awww...maybe you're not aware of the guys around you dear! ;)