Friday, August 03, 2007

Missing the jungle life

It's been a few days since I last updated this space and it's mainly due to the lack of desire to blog.

Anyways, I was enjoying my hot drink during tea time when I suddenly realized something. I've been out of Uni for two months plus now. I can't believe that I was thinking of the jungle this afternoon. I miss the jungle very much. I spent three years there and everything has changed ever since.

I don't know how to put the feelings into words but I really miss those times when I enjoyed listening to my favourite songs on Ipod while walking from one place to another within the campus. I miss my course mates and Uni friends. I miss the library! (I know this sounds a bit stupid but yours truly loves to be surrounded by lots of books coz it makes one feel like a smart ass! Heh!) I miss the afternoon naps I've always had. *Sigh* I miss everything there!


No comments: