Sunday, August 05, 2007

Every minute counts

When you're happy and enjoying yourself, time passes too quickly until you hardly notice it. Every day, you force yourself to wake up early in the morning and drag yourself to work (hopefully, before the clock-in time!).

On every Monday morning, you will wish for the same thing over and over again. "How I wish today's Friday!" ...And when Friday comes, you could be seen grinning from ear to ear, always excited about Friday night. From Monday till Friday, you've been thinking a lot and have even planned all sorts of things for the weekend.

When Friday night finally arrives, you'll get all excited and energetic for any kinds of activities you have planned. On Saturday, once again, you enjoy yourself to the fullest. And when Sunday finally comes (especially around this time - 10 something at night), you feel so down and disturbed.

You would possibly ask yourself a silly question. "What have I done over the last two days? Why did time pass by so quickly when I was enjoying myself?"

What I typed above best describes my current mood. I have lots of plans lately, particularly during the weekends and I just realized that my Saturdays and Sundays end too fast until I could hardly remember what I did. You know, this reminds me that my motivation to go to work has become lesser now, and it's only my third month at this company! Damn...This is a bad sign!

It's not even Monday yet and I'm already whining now! Bleh!


No comments: