Monday, August 27, 2007

That Donkey...again!

It's been 10 months, or almost a year since I broke up with that Donkey...but all these while, I'm aware that I still enjoy getting his attention (erm...until some time ago only). Being in self-denial, the "care" he showered me made me feel like he's still there.

I don't know when but when I started to set a gap between him n me, it has been that way ever since. Well, he still calls every now and then, occasionally about once in every two to three weeks. However, the calls left no effect. I made it clear, we broke up and we can only be friends. Nothing more than that. And, I even declined to meet up with him. What's the use of going out with an old flame to reignite ugly feelings again?

But, I really don't understand one thing. After 10 months or so, you're finally calling me on a daily basis again, checking on me, asking about my whereabouts, who I mix with and all that? What the hell is wrong with you? Where were you when I needed you most? Where were you when I was crying buckets on my birthday? What did you do when I had arguments with Mum? What did you do when I was in a bad mood?

You did nothing! You were no where to be found! I seriously hate myself very much coz you're really one shit ass in a phase of my life. If I could turn back time, I really wish I've never known/seen/dated you! I've had enough and I'm glad I'm over you already....in fact, it's been months! Wake up, idiot! It's over....you're just too late!

No comments: